IxiRO Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IxiRO Forums

Let the new era begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a rundown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balir
Admin

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:50 am

Well now that the secrets out I guess I have to work abit faster now. Anyway to everyone thats here lets hope everything goes off without a hitch. So far I'll just list a couple thing I have done and those I havent.

Custom NPCs: We have a couple headgear npcs and iro quest and other npc around. However the one I have been working on to actually introduce a set is taking me awhile to finish.

3rd Jobs: about 5 of these working but due to some skills being over powered and other fixes that are needed.

Mobs: are finished implemented a day/night system so some of mobs that drop items needed for a quest will only appear at day/night etc.

Custom items: Pretty much finished but i will have to wait for gameplay feed back to find out what to add and what to remove.

Those are all that come to mind right now. Well as it is though I have been working on this alone with help from Markus. Some help otherwise would be really appreciated. I have 6-5 things doing at the same time which is really slowing the progress of what I can do. If anyones willing to help out just give me a shout and or leave your msn email so i can add you. Last but not least as it is now hosting will be the only issue for me. As it is now i have a host in mind but no funds to pay said host. I'm supposed to be happening up on some money this week so hopefully I will use that to pay the host to get this shit up so i can stop playing alone x-x.
Back to top Go down
Justice

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Balir wrote:
Well now that the secrets out I guess I have to work abit faster now. Anyway to everyone thats here lets hope everything goes off without a hitch. So far I'll just list a couple thing I have done and those I havent.

Custom NPCs: We have a couple headgear npcs and iro quest and other npc around. However the one I have been working on to actually introduce a set is taking me awhile to finish.

3rd Jobs: about 5 of these working but due to some skills being over powered and other fixes that are needed.

Mobs: are finished implemented a day/night system so some of mobs that drop items needed for a quest will only appear at day/night etc.

Custom items: Pretty much finished but i will have to wait for gameplay feed back to find out what to add and what to remove.

Those are all that come to mind right now. Well as it is though I have been working on this alone with help from Markus. Some help otherwise would be really appreciated. I have 6-5 things doing at the same time which is really slowing the progress of what I can do. If anyones willing to help out just give me a shout and or leave your msn email so i can add you. Last but not least as it is now hosting will be the only issue for me. As it is now i have a host in mind but no funds to pay said host. I'm supposed to be happening up on some money this week so hopefully I will use that to pay the host to get this shit up so i can stop playing alone x-x.

What do you need help with? Add me up and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Balir
Admin

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Justice wrote:
Balir wrote:

Just simple little scripting stuff got any experience at all? oh yah got msnz?
Back to top Go down
Justice

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Balir wrote:
Justice wrote:
Balir wrote:

Yeah, really simple scripting. I'm willing to learn more though. I sent you a PM with my MSN.

eff the PM; it's peter_tso@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Balir
Admin

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Balir wrote:
Justice wrote:
Balir wrote:

Ok i added you hit me up if you're ever on.

Back to top Go down
Justice

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Balir wrote:
Balir wrote:
Justice wrote:
Balir wrote:

Ok i added you hit me up if you're ever on.

Okay I got the add. I'll talk to you when you're online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a rundown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a rundown   Just a rundown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a rundown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IxiRO Forums :: IxiRO News :: News and Updates-
Jump to: